Menopause is a challenging stage in life. Coming to terms with significant life changes can be just the beginning of it.
What you may be experiencing
As a woman going through the process of Menopause you may:
- Be distressed by the physical and emotional changes taking place – from hot flushes to a serious drop in your mojo
- Feeling anxious, not sleeping well, experiencing brain fog
- Be dealing with ageing parents, children leaving home, reassessing of relationships and career – and feeling it’s all too much!
Being stuck in any of the above states for too long is a painful cry from within. There is a part of you that is needing to be heard, understood and attended to.
Are you ready to make a positive change in your life?
You may be finding it hard to admit you need help with the life changes you are experiencing – too stoic or proud? Or maybe embarrassed – your own shame, guilt or fear immobilising you. These are what keep us stuck. Don’t let shame, pride or fear stop you from seeking the help you need.
The process of menopause is a significant time to claim what’s meaningful to you and an opportunity to move you towards resolve, positive change and a brighter future.
Having the right support during this challenging mid life change can make all the difference
Individual Counseling/Art Therapy and Wise Woman Within Workshops can help you
- deal with physical and emotional challenges
- honour your story and appreciate your life experience
- integrate past hurts, regrets and blocks
- create a meaningful and joyous vision for your future
Be a vital wise woman who is living with purpose, passion and joy
If you are ready to move out of feeling stuck and into feeling like you are taking charge – leave a message by filling in the contact details or call 0421 800 356. I offer a free 20 minute consultation to ensure we are a good fit for each other.