What you may be experiencing
As a young person you may be aware of how:
- disconnected you feel from yourself and others
- anxious and self conscious you are when with people
- you are struggling with self doubt and questions of who you are and who you want to be
- you are plagued by a lack of purpose and direction
- you have trouble accepting yourself
Being stuck in any of the above states for too long is a painful cry from within. There is a part of you that is needing to be heard, understood and attended to.
Are you ready to make a positive change in your life?
You may be finding it hard to admit you need help. You may feel embarrassed, confused, ashamed or even frightened that life is going to stay like this.
Don’t let these things stop you from seeking the help you need. Having the right support during difficult times can make all the difference – helping you move towards resolve, positive change and a brighter, clearer future.
Get the clarity and confidence you need to move in a more meaningful, fulfilling direction
Counselling and art therapy can help you:
- identify and understand beliefs that may be getting in the way of you being authentic and true to yourself
- integrate past events and embrace the learning you can gain from them
- gain tools to help you manage self doubt and anxiety
- connect with your higher values and a more authentic self
- pursue a life that is meaningful and satisfying
For more confidence, direction and wellbeing ….
If you are ready to move out of feeling stuck and into feeling like you are taking charge – leave a message by filling in the contact details or call 0421 800 356. I offer a free 20 minute consultation to ensure we are a good fit for each other. Sessions are $120 for an hour.