Learn how to love yourself through this significant life change.
As a woman going through menopause, are you experiencing significant changes and challenges that are affecting your quality of life? Mid life for women is a period of intense personal change that may involve:
- significant physical and emotional challenges
- relationship breakdowns
- children leaving (or adult children staying) home
- reassessing career and direction
- dealing with ageing, or the loss, of parents
all of which combined may seem overwhelming.
Explore this powerful stage of life by reframing it as an opportunity for growth and self love.
Being amongst other woman experiencing similar things to you can be extremely comforting, supportive and normalising.
Together we will find ways of dealing with the physical and emotional challenges.
Time will be given to our story
- reviewing and integrating our past and honouring our strengths and accomplishments to date
- claiming our innate wisdom and capabilities
- discover what’s important to you now
- get clear on the things you need to do for your own wellbeing and health
- create a meaningful and joyous vision for your future
The Wise Woman Within Workshop will incorporate:
- small group discussion
- creative art processes
- meditation and relaxation
How To Join A Workshop
Workshops are offered regularly. To register your interest call:
Deborah on 0421 800 356 or leave a message via my contact page.